We ARE HERE TO HELP
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A warm welcome with a personalized introduction to the Hautes Alpes/Ecrins Massif
- Detailed info on all sports and activities both summer and winter
- Maps and guidebooks for hiking, ice and rock climbing, Via Ferrata, ski mountaineering and MTB
- Electricity and heating
- Cleaning products, toilet paper and washing up liquid
- Left luggage facilities if you arrive early or leave late
- Games and books
- And bucketfuls of real hospitality!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONAL EXTRAS!
- The local tourist tax
- Bed linen and towels on request for €12 per person
- Accommodation cleaning at the end of your holiday - €50 for apartments and €80 for chalets
- Domestic pets such as cats and dogs are an extra €50 subject to agreement
- Babysitting on request
- Baby Pack; high chair, travel cot, duvet, bed linen and bath towel, changing mat, baby bath, potty, 4x4 buggy (subject to availability) - €30
- Shopping, basic shopping essentials can be bought and put in your property in advance - cost of shopping plus €40
- Catering can be arranged if ordered well in advance. Call us to discus.
How to find us
AlpBase, Southern French Alps